Call Us now to arrange your Free Trial on 0161 273 5300 or 07507 271883 or sign up using the Free Trial form below to get your Free Trial Code
We are so confident that you will love the quality of our programs, and the people involved with them.
We guarantee you will be glad you chose SBG Manchester
How the Free Trial Works
We are looking forward to getting you started on one of our programs, here is a little information regarding your free “taster” session at the gym.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask a member of staff; we are here to ensure your journey into combat sports gets off to a good start.
We offer a free trial simply because we are confident we have one of the best programs and schedules around, during this trial time we can work out the best options for your growth and development.
There are 7 Foundation classes for beginners to choose from, simply come into gym for the 6-7pm class Monday to Thursday or 7-8pm Tuesday/Thursday Brazilian Jiu Jitsu will deal predominately with the ground fighting, MMA Striking will focus mainly on the Kick Boxing Arts and Submission Grappling will focus on clinch, wrestling and submission fighting. You can mix and match these classes for the period of the trial. Other sessions on the timetable must be confirmed with the management.
We have around 30 sessions per week !
We are a team and also a member’s only club. Payment is made monthly. If you are training twice a week for one hour (which you should be at least) , the monthly fee works out cheaper than we could ever do on an individual class by class basis. There are no catches, just good value and a good quality service.
You will not be able to pay “by the class” after your trial period. We will work with you to get the best possible options.
For now, all that’s left to do is get on the mats and get to work with our world class coaching team.
Things you should know before you start your free trial
- For your first session you will simply need some loose comfortable clothing without zips or press studs, for safety.
- During your trial period one of our advisers will help you pick the best package for you.
- We offer incentives for NHS and Emergency Services personnel, shift workers, door staff and students.
- The gym has all the equipment required for your first few sessions but eventually you will want your own kit.
- You will be paired with a training partner of similar ability and our foundations classes do not involve sparring.
- Once your coaches have assessed your current ability you will be directed to the appropriate sessions for your development.
- Our priority is your growth and development and we pride ourselves on getting that right.
- Do not worry about fitness levels at first.
- You can do as much or as little as you want to get going and it’s our job to develop your skills and fitness levels as we go!
- If you are under 18 you will require a consent form signed by a parent or Guardian
You Can Choose One of the Following Intro Classes for Your First Session
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – Monday and Wednesday – 6PM
Submission Grappling – Tuesday and Thursday – 6PM
MMA Striking -Tuesday and Thursday – 7PM
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – Saturday 11AM